BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dislikes

3rd December 2010 ,  11.25 P.M
Aloha~!! Kombanwa! Hopefully this won’t be an essay ba hahaha.
                Up till recently, indirectly I started to grow my hatred toward this person,A, my best friend. Don’t know why, perhaps jealousy or envy. But I could feel that our distance, step by step, going further, without noticing. My friend told me that A nearly wanted to fight (debate) with me, but A did not, A just patience. But one thing I knew, I too did this before to another friend. Maybe because to stop myself from diving too deep, I choose to hate the person to back up, not wanting let any parties feeling bad.  But my act was too obvious, as in I immediately cut the apple into half. I don’t know what other way to back up without noticing, since I’m still an amateur. Well, I don’t want to, but I don’t know why I can’t stand watching that.
                (4th December 2010, 9.32 AM)I’ve been complaining to B about my group study, and she listened. Now I made B develops negative feeling. Gomenasai neh~! I shouldn’t have do so. My bad my bad..
                As a result of being self-centered, conflicts occur. And being not aware of other people’s feeling(maybe even ignored other people’s feeling) hatred occurs. Yeah I agree that everyone is tend to become selfish (similar to tend to become electronegativity.XD) but practicing those till to the limit of someone is really bad. And act like nothing happen. This is so horrible.
                Anyway, now I’ve left 2 more paper to go in my major examination, SPM. From the first day of exam, the time seemed long, but now I’ve already sat for 7 papers. Time passes that quickly aren’t they? And from the bottom of my heart, I wish my entire friend a very best of luck in their next paper, no matter what it would be! I hope that every SPM candidates able to successfully answer the entire question in the paper instead of hoping the question are easy one.  =D The shortest blog I ever post perhaps? XD

0 comments: