BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Confession.

03.01PM  25th of December.

   Oh well, it's quite unexpected for me to post another post that quick, but something happened today. As you know, the title saids all. I was invited by some of the gang on the day before today to come for yam cha just to give them the presents I've forgotten to give them yesterday. And, when they reached the appointed place, something getting weirder and weirder. The atmosphere, situation, emotions and many things.. Then at that time a friend that was sitting next to me typed in her phone, a message form that asking that "do I know what the another girl wanted to say to me later?" Then now I able to guess. Cause if not mistaken, last month that this friend asked me, she told me that this girl likes me. And of course, I'll not believe it, till those words came from her mouth. Finally, she confessed to me. In front of her friends. I was the only guy there. All was girl. By that time she confessed to me, I was like, OMG. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and i kept silent for almost 1 hour(not entirely silent, but it's very obvious that i talk least than i were before she confessed)...zzz...at that time, i just kept smiling, but that doesn't mean i'm happy because finally got a girl confessed to me, but i'm really VERY shocked. I just kept giving everyone a 'fake' smile.

       Now I was guilty, I doesn't want her to cry because of me and I really do hope she could finds a BETTER guy than me. My bad doings doesn't worth for her tears. Well those who reads this post sure ask "why doesn't you accept her? why?". Umm, actually first, currently I like another girl already, and I wouldn't take her as a 'backup' plan just in case anything bad happen. I wouldn't. Second, I didn't know her very well and perhaps she overall personalities doesn't really suits me(I didn't mean she had a bad personalities, but not every lock is accessible by a key). I'm really sorry that I've given you a great disappointment, but I REALLY VERY appreciates your confession and I DO admires your bravery. You're the first one who confessed to me, I really do appreciates it.

     Perhaps it's time for me to pay another visit to the nature. Nature is just the best medication I can ever find, you might not seen it, but the sounds of the nature really do help you solve your problems, even though the nature are not directly speaking to you. It's all understood. Feel the fresh air they gave, feel the calmness they provide, and you'll know what's for the best.  Really thank you R, and sorry. I started to visit nature in this year, so as you can see that before this I also the one who doesn't like to take a walk with nature. Once you walk with them as they surrounding you, You'll know what i'm talking about.

0 comments: