BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friend

06/11/2010 – 12.26 AM
Aloha guys~! I’m here again! >.  Hmm, shall we start then? I guess we should, many people been complaining about a-too-long-blog.. hahaha I guess this is my style then..blek! XD
This person just recently broke up, this person’s situation is similar to mine, real similar, just still have difference. I guess I should not compare. This person been staying strong for ‘it’s’ loss(sorry, I didn’t mean you’re an animal, just to keep your identity anonymous, xD), just like me. But things are not that easy though, now there’s shield around it, trying it’s best to protect it’s master from hurt anymore. Hehe. I wonder how long you will take to recover? Perhaps this person needs 1 week or 2 week? Or even a year?? Hmm, it’s a hard guess though because even I’m unsure of myself too. Lols! Yerr, everyone does hate the downside, but when there is light, there will have darkness too.
This is a piece of advice from me, hehe, well even though myself can’t even fulfill those advice. If you cry because of this matter, this shows you DO care about that person, regardless of what that person have done to you. Well, tear is the fireworks of love. I wonder when will the fireworks end , where as well as the tears end flowing. Which means finally you’re able to let it go. Sometimes the fireworks are beautiful and sometimes it’s ugly. In this case, the fireworks may be ugly. Hehehe, no offence . whenever you came across that person, it brings you down, like me. lol. I hate that feeling. But I just can’t control over it, just simply can’t. And yet, when it comes across you, you are VERY curious, even though that person has nothing to do with you, in the end, you most probably end up being sad.
          Tried to hate that person, but can’t. Try to forget it, can’t because the images just flowing in my mind without boundaries. And most stupid things is, most of the time I tried to protect her (eg fame, name, person …) which makes me DUMB. Lol.  Well, I hope you will find your soul mate as soon as possible and all the best for you pal! Perhaps this works and perhaps I’m wrong. Correct me please.

0 comments: