BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Surprisingly..

16 JUNE 2010 (10.22PM)
Aloha~!Kombawa~! Anyeongsaeyo~! Ni hao~!  I’m here again! Hehe.. psps la that my blog is like an essay..hehe..Hmm..Tonight was a little surprising..Why I said that? My brother brought his GF to my house to eat dinner!!That time I just woke up,so I don’t feel anything special.. Then when I almost walked out of my room, I saw my brother’s friend(I don’t really know that girl is his GF since I’m blurring.xD)..So I just keep staying in my room to try to get to online(arghh…Damn line..getting worser nowadays..T_T) but failed..Then I started to think..How come my brother only bring 1 guest and female some more? Hohoho..Something’s not right(started to suspect that girl is his GF)..then I overheard my relatives conversation…Then *pop!* in my mind…So that is his GF…Surprisingly neh…Diam diam ubi berisi huh? >.<..Thinking of GF issue I immediately felt SAD! Sigh..Buden I would not say to my brother that “ DON’T TAKE GF LA..NO GOOD..SURE END WITH TEARS DE..” ..lols..even I stayed with my brother everyday, yet I still don’t know his personal things..lol..what a disgrace.. =x..
One question:
1)      Right now, think. Whom you CURRENTLY like?( please ignore the anti love or something. Just think, nowadays what made you feel so interested on that particular guy/girl)?
2)      If you can’t think of it, think again(=X), when somebody’s name being said(please opposite sex ya..) do you [immediately/tried to] look on the source of the sound and tried to figure out what’re they saying about?
3)      If you do, then I bet you’ve a little interest on him/her..Doesn’t matter how MUCH interest you’ve laid on that person right now.
4)      If so, then go after it. Don’t wait until the opportunities is expired..Do it slow and steady, I bet everyone doesn’t like an annoying fella keep disturbing his/her personal time..hahaha
5)      Ask him/her out(don’t too frequent, cause will burn ur purse out =P). Try to understand that person bit by bit. Argue with him/her(quite fun you know when you’re debating with the 1 u liked )
6)      Do something to pick his/her attention(don’t too obvious, don’t let the person know you have an interest on that person so that you guys will keep do the usual thing)..
7)      Have some special secrets between you(make sure you DO believe that person). I guess that’s fun..haha..cause nobody will understand what you guys talking when onto that particular topic..XD
I’m a guy who easy to fall in love but hard to fall out of love..Thats why who mess with me will got messed..LOL..Just kidding..I keep wondering…Who will walk into my life, AGAIN? T_T..Just like the song “I just haven’t met you yet – Michael buble”.. =>..which will make me more relieved..hahaha..i’m lame.

0 comments: