BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mood swings again~!

21 March 2010 , 8.14 P.M

         Greetings everyone~! Today i have my moods swings again..man..think too much again...-.-ll..but after ate a little chocolate, hohoho, i'm better now! ^^..hehe..well, today my cousin came to visit my house, he just go back to his own house only..in that meantime, i was trying to do add maths question(revision) but..SIGH! lols not yet pro enough.. bt before that, when my cousin visits, my mood is still swinging around like nobody's business..lol..man the thing i quite hate is their sex knowledge is above average already..as i judge based on their age..if i'm not mistaken, they still not even form 1(< standard 6), already know the ' it teh it teh' thingy..man! if they like accidentally speak those thing i don't mind..but..WTH..keep on repeating and repeating..man..that's VERY VERY ANNOYING for me since my mood is not in a good state..well, luckily i still able to hold back and ignore them..PHEW~

      Now i have decided, i wanted to date my books already. As much as i could, i will try to love the books like i'm really falling in love with someone... i'll try to understand as much as i could just like i was going to understand the one i like...and the exam results indicates the percentage of how much i understand them..like a girlfriend / boyfriend questioning their partners how much they understand each other..that means, i have to date 18 BOOKS(form 4 & 5)! XD..whao..more geng then wai siu bo already..hahas..and, i'll put the one i like right now into my consideration list. I don't want to believe in love already..it reached 65% already..From now on, i need/had to make myself become a maniac..study maniac... loves only the books but not other thing as i used to..I'm sick of love, as i didn't feel the love before, man it's getting annoying..therefore i'll temporary cut down the lust of love..Now MOST of the girls, are untrusted, not all but most...have their mask on their face..Which is TRUE and which is FALSE? I can't really trust anyone anymore..it seems like i got betrayed(in fact not yet)..Then today i made a decision to breakup with myself, which is actually a bf / gf breakup with gf / bf..but i rejected myself "again"..lols..It sounds crazy, but this is the real thing i did..You may isolate me if you knew me, i don't mind as i used to being isolated by friend. no one will care about me anyway, why should i give a damn about it? lols..no offence my friend... I WANT to be a maniac...Loves only the books not other thing anymore, temporary..

     Now i think my heart is broken by myself (it does sound crazy, just ignore me)..but it's a relieve instead.. no need to worry much much thing anymore... No need to put many things in consideration..thinking what will happen next if like this? why ?Perhaps bla bla bla? n so on into something that i should not lift the weight right now...now i'll put it aside...away from my backpack..and stuff other things that is useful for me first..i don't care anymore or worry bout the one i like will date other guys because, my heart is already dead..or you may say temporarily dead...not going to involved in that complicated thing anymore..HAHA~! 

      Maybe exam is really around the corner le, or maybe i got really stressed bout the academic results until i could make that kind of decision as i stated above...Well i pity you lawrence...Pathetic! Lols..i don't think there's other thing i could write right now..Then see ya, i have a date with my books after this..LOL! 

 I'm sick of being isolated and also being too close..^^..I don't know what i want.. as if i don't own this body..lols..Bye bye~!

                                                      ~8.44 P.M~

0 comments: