BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Long time no blogg le~ ^^

13 march 2010 , 12.56 P.M ;

            Hehehe..aloha!! Hmm, my school exam is coming nearer~ T_T...man..exam again! Hmmph! Well, i could see countless of my friends are doing their best for the upcoming exam, even though they did not express it , i still can feel the heat! haha...so hot o! xDD..Hmm, nowadays the Earth is really sick le.. the current temperature here is 31 degree le(via google)! Oh my goodness, what happen to you mr.Earth ? T_T.. Because of the "intelligent" human, they made you sick! Sigh, too bad, you can't go see doctor..hmm, most people tuition tuition tuition...everyday tuition! lols.. Hope you guys is good in health ! Please use lesser air- conditioner or other thing that will emits CFC eh!please save our beloved EARTH! Hmm, on 27th march is the EARTH HOUR..hehe..i hope you guys will support this event! ^^..

            Hmm, yesterday got a quite special incident .. hehehe...when i was on my way to my bro's workplace(after tuition around 6.45+ [was going to reach there]), i happened to found a man with the motorbike helmet lying on the side of the road, unconscious. Then i try to observe him, perhaps an accident or what. But, based on my observation, there's no blood plus any visible injury..Hmm, then i feel weird lo, perhaps he fell from the sky? XD  if so, OMG! An angel! hahas.. just joking..After i observe le, then i rush to my bro's workplace lo (since it's quite near from the accident place and to ask for help since i did not bring my phone that day). Then i go inform his colleague lo + their worker also heard my news la..then everyone rush to there to see what happen ..after tat my bro heard it le, he also go look look...-.-ll..man,i wan you guys to call the authority to ask for help la, sigh.. nvm la, before i found tat guy, a girl driving a wira saw 1st, so she already called the authority [that is what my bro's colleague told me]..after few minutes the police lai le! hohoho...finally i could see what computer screen is inside the police car..first time i saw a little part of the screen was thinking that they still can play laptop while doing their job, but now i knw what lai de le...if not entirely mistaken, it looks more like a GPS..lols..when the police lai le, they wake that guy up[i was inside my bro's shop] and dragged to guy into a safer place..but when they drag him, he feeels soooo weeaaak! just like octopus.. -.-ll..then i started to suspect he's highly on drug, but i didn't say it out loud, just in my thoughts..but my bro's colleague said he's not highly in drug, no idea hw he know la but i still insist on my own thoughts, he's highly on drugs..after some time in the shop, i decided to take a closer look, by approaching the scene again.. hohoho...tat time got many bystander as usual, most of them is asking "where's your house? / what happened" and so on..but then, his reaction is....-->O.O? <-- this is what he reacted..he reacted to the source of sound..not talking a single thing...something like a human fell into an alien world..well, that time i could say he's SUPER SUPER BLURR! he didn't speak nor move..sitting there 'daydreaming' and his head reacted  to the source of sound when the bystander tried to talk to him...even more funny thing is, when that guy awake, he immediately pray to my bro's colleague in the Buddhist way(something like when the Buddhist praying to god ) ..LOLs..xD..after few moments(my 2nd approach to the scene) that guy's saliva is flowing out with bubbles, like sawan..but not sure the exact cause..i could see that he feels so relaxed...not even close to the "sawan" attack.. Then bo liao! everyone who was working at my bro's workplace come back, no more observing or asking question..The most irritating thing is, the ambulance reached the scene after around 25minutes++..or even reaching 35minutes..well, by that time i can say the guy already regain it's real consciousness already, able to move around .. then he doesn't want to follow the ambulance, in result, the ambulance left him alone and after that he wanders around and lost of my sight..hahas.. THE END! the morale of the story is, don't try something unnecessary..XD
      Aiks.. gonna do homework le...dunno what to say le...the upcoming week is holiday but for me it is not cause i will have extra class at school with other classmates,..not my own teacher's extra class but my neighbor class's teacher..feels so lucky that the teacher give my join them..xD  except additional mathematics's teacher..is the only teacher from my class is teaching me during one day of the holiday..xD,,Hohoho..I have to stop right now,,^^..see you guys..good luck and try keep your health on the optimum level!

Quotes : God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.

0 comments: