BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Headache

10/07/2010 – 11.59 P.M.
      Aloha guys~!~! Kombawa~ Good evening! XD..Hmm.. I didn’t expect to write another new post geh…but somehow I feel I wanted to do it. ^^..Today, I went to work with my brother at his workplace lo.. Suddenly feeling wanna go to work today because I think it’s due to some egoism that I had earlier on, which is yesterday(Friday) when I went to my brother’s workshop to wait him to fetch me home.. O.O>? Is the first expression when I saw him, my cousin. Lol.. he also came to work on that day as well~! How surprisingly!! Haha..maybe that’s why I wanted to work today. ^^
      Hmm, when I’m home, I somehow like indirectly think of that issue.. That my cousin going to work everyday (since last time he got some family problems, he’s not going to school for some time. It’s all because of his sister. I really do hate her). And now, I think and think and think, wondering that is he now better than me? Is he performing better than me?(and many more) O M G~! Then that might a point I feeling wanted to go to work at first , I did not go there work for quite a time..second, I wanted to check him out(to compare those thoughts I have thought.).
      Hehe, how selfish am I. =X. Well, the result is, he went there just for few days only(which means he started to learn), in these few days he did not learn much(perhaps of his status-conscious too, like don’t want to hear advice or thought he’s at least more powerful than other employee), and he did not hesitate to say a vulgar words. Lols..How busybody am I ya..haha..One more thing..this is funny..xD..When I go buy lunch with him, we ordered ‘chicken rice’. He ordered a normal 1 and so do I. But the difference in the early stage is he straight order extra rice(a big one)..lol..then I keep thinking until I ordered the same thing. Haha…that is obviously ‘ego’..something like, you can eat so much why can’t i? hahaha…
      The best result I gain today is, I got a headache on the evening..Maybe I didn’t eat for the evening session or thinking too much + did not have an enough sleep. XD..Now I at least glad that my cousin did not follow his sis’s footsteps (MAYBE only, he might be the spy of my family, for her sis who ran away from home.) and I really hope that his sis will wake up as soon as possible from her ‘blind’ love.
Love is blind. I do admit it. I do knew that my ex was somehow a ‘playboy’(I dunno what’s called for female..^^) but I still believe her that she’s not. Not until she leaves me that night. Well, all her friends that knew me said that I’m really DUMB to choose her. That’s why when the one clarifies clearly that they’re leaving you, you will finally open your eyes. Those statement does not mean I very hate my ex, instead, I would like to say ‘THANK YOU’ again for teaching me so much thing from the beginning till the end. It’s just that I’m not the right candidate for her after spending time together for some time. =) Thanks ya. ^^
Well, if I’m not sleeping ASAP, I will have a big trouble tomorrow since I need to wake up early(at least not after afternoon..xD..then you know what that ‘early’ means,,xD) to prepare myself to revise with my best friend! Haha.. Oyasumi nasai minna! Good night everyone!  Don’t miss me ya~! =P

Quotes : When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them. - Confucious.

12.30 A.M – 11th JUNE 2010.

0 comments: