BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weird thing does happen in this world..o.o

Aloha everyone! I'm blogging again! LOL! Hmm..I have something to share with you guys..It's quite weird for me in the first place..hehe..Well, yesterday(5.1.2010) i lost my name tag,my Self Access Centre's tag (i'm a S.A.C prefect)..o.o..well thats not weird enough..but, i confirm that i still have it when 5pm+(i got look at my watch) when i'm having tuition there since one of my friend said it's a sac prefect, the sac ppl de meaning...xD..then not yet weird enough..when i done tuition'ing, i went to genting klang area to search for 200 pages book..that time i already didn't really remember that i got looked once or twice on my tag, and forgotten..something like forgotten it's existence,.that time i think not yet lost..after i bought some 200pages book, i went out from the store and walk for some time and i suddenly went to check whether my name tag is still there or not..this time the tag is not at the place that used to be already..nvm luu..i went back the store that i bought the book and searched for it and found nothing..then haix..that time i started to think..sigh..tomorrow(which is today) going to get some beautiful words from my president though..T_T..lol..and today...my president saw me and i saw her back and waved..o.o, but she not really checking whether my attire as the S.A.C prefect is complete or not, and just pass by..LOL! Phew!!! Lucky! Muahahaha..LOL..that time is after i borrowed my book frm SPBT room and was heading to my class..hmm..then when recess time..normal lo..eat..xD..then i went to the S.A.C room where we'll do our duties there..and the S.A.C secretary said  that the D.J dunno wat..is a pangkat lai de also frm S.A.C..she said that the guy found my name tag..so i started to weird..why and how he has it? O.o..then i go find him and got back my tag, with asking how he got that,..and he answered that the guard school gave him..hmm..here's the weird part lo..the tag WAS with me when i'm having my tuition which is also 5pm++ yesterday..but,when i lost it without knowing the reason how i lost it, it's kind of the tag have a leg and walked back to school nearby so the guard found it and pass to that D.J something..lol..it's weird!! but nvm..i didn't give much thought of it..just stay positive and thought that somebody knew that tag is mine(and maybe he/she know who am i too..it's just maybe) and that somebody know the school currently i at and gave it to the guard..so kind of that somebody..xD..hehe thx thx ya that somebody..took all the troubles just to give back the name tag to the rightful heir...LOL..so do remember guys, do good thing will have the same thing reflected back to you and the other way round..just it's matter of time and whether you realized it or not only..(LOL..i don't help ppl de..i bully nia!!! Muahaha..LOL..jkjk)..thats all for today! Thanks for reading patiently! LOL..see ya next time..


Quotes : "The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're

still a rat." -- Lily Tomlin

0 comments: