BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Oopsie~!

Hohoho..today something bad happened..i shouted at my friend & scolded him to shut up..oopsie! Why?How? sigh..it's when i'm in the half-conscious state, with unbalanced emotion with it..lol..carried anger the most..when i'm half-conscious,the true me i guess..lol..Sorry neh~!~! I reacted way tooo fast and couldn't stop myself from doing that..i felt guilty now..even though he doesn't mind(since maybe he "mess" with me first when i'm in a bad state) but i still felt that guilt i just carried right now..hohoho..charm lo..hard to be a good man liao..once it's broken, it's can't be "perfect" anymore..the original shape, has gone forever.. =(...

Quotes : have one more ally is better than have one more enemy

0 comments: